Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waffle Dough For Sale Waffle And Pancake Mixes For Scones Also?

Waffle and Pancake Mixes for Scones Also? - waffle dough for sale

I found that are excellent Heartland Malted mixtures for the production of biscuits and the best waffles and pancakes

This combination of cranberries is great fun. First, I had pancakes for my family, but I loved her! I decided to try something new ..... I turned to the mix of beautiful, delicious cake. I mix 2 cups, moved in 2 teaspoons baking powder, then cut them in 4 tablespoons cold butter, I stirred in 1 / 2 cup sour cream and 1 / 2 cup (less than tablespoons of water). Simply mix, mix and not to do. Scoop the dough into any desired size on a baking sheet, brush tops with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Create Bake at 400 degrees about 10-18 minutes (depending on the size of that cake).

May I make a little sugar for the next batch.

I love this mix. I will try to make muffins, cakes and biscuits. But I need more mixed.

This time I will try the sweet potatoes and strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment