Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pennsylvania Driver S License Center In Pittsburgh How Do I Get My Pennsylvania Driver's License?

How do i get my Pennsylvania Driver's License? - pennsylvania driver s license center in pittsburgh

I am currently in level 2 in the United States. I was approved in the Central Division in Pennsylvania DMV learners permit test of 18 questions. When I was with the auditor to document the process for me, "said a student authorization issue that has been running since my I-94 in less than one years and my husband and L1 to be completed in less than a year, I can not my students to enable. I had my Social Security number and other documents referred to online. You will need a letter from her husband's firm, saying that it works for over a year from that date. On the question of how can a company give us the maturity of a person, he mentioned that the DMV can not say without INS or something, I lived for help here, more than ayEar ... If anyone knows the answer, I guess you :-(

1 comment:

Kayjay said...

I live in PA and I would say that he gave the answer. Rigorous management in PA. You're just talking about your husband's employer and received a letter from your employer and your transport needs of the family and other circumstances, all of you for coming. It seems strange to me, but because I know people from other countries who have had their license. In any case, luck has continued and is good.

Post a Comment