Friday, February 19, 2010

Has Anyone Triedpineapple Super Fat-melted Tablets Has Anyone Had An Ultrasound That Was Right On With The Actual Fetus Age Not By Lmp But Conception?

Has anyone had an ultrasound that was right on with the actual fetus age not by lmp but conception? - has anyone triedpineapple super fat-melted tablets

What you should know if someone out there was an ultrasound that the child's age is really, when I concieved and not PML. What is the ultrasound says? outside of their LMP?

4 comments:

AMY :) Due 4/28/10 Baby Boy :) said...

When I went to my first appointment I told him what I thought my LMP, never thought to pursue. When I said that my ultrasound I was 1 day prior to 6 weeks. What I did before I thought he would have thought that I was about 8 weeks.

Ellie&Lucies mummy said...

To go to the first discovery and to doctors, theycan only to the PML, since no exact time of conception, who knows, because the people so that the baby's heartbeat during the night of 12 Week of exploration, it can the exact date because of the size and say how the baby develops the measure, which will be stamped with my two. Good luck, congratulations x

Diamond~ Itsa Boy!! said...

Dates of ultrasound measured in the PMT. So for my first ultrasound I was told that 7 weeks 4 days. I counted again 5 weeks was 4 days, when he came to me. Ultrasound accuarate earlier, which could be for a few days. I know right, if I interpreted B / C was chartign my BBT and my ultraound with my data is coupled.

Bean on Board said...

My period from 1 November it was confirmed with my daughter and exploration of May, that was my son, Date 27 exploration, "said 24th May

Post a Comment