Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Colposcopy More Condition_symptoms Colposcopy Treatment Done 4 Yrs Ago Now I'm Pregnant I Need To See A Consultant Any Clues As To Why?

Colposcopy treatment done 4 yrs ago now i'm pregnant i need to see a consultant any clues as to why? - colposcopy more condition_symptoms

I had a colposcopy treatment for 4 years and I am now pregnant with my 3rd Child told me that I see a consultant at the hospital. I'm sure the reason is that I can grow faster at work. Has anyone else this problem because I do not know what to expect and a little bit, why I would go after any advice on pretty confused.

1 comment:

stacie said...

I have no idea ... I had two colposcopy in the past, and I am 36 weeks pregnant and was never told that this could be a problem.

Do you already have or may LEEP conization? If so, could lead to the risk, but I do not have my colposcopy.

Post a Comment