Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Do I Hook Up My Audigy 2 How Do I Hook Up My Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Zs To My Home Theater System Using Digital Cables?

How do i hook up my sound blaster audigy 2 zs to my home theater system using digital cables? - how do i hook up my audigy 2

I have my sound card on my home theater system, 6.1-come together, and I want the world's digital, not analog. My card has a digital connection, but is a factor minijack. Can I run a fiber optic cable Toslink, and if so, I've tried and it does not work! Do I need a special set of speakers? or simply sell a decoder creativity? Thanks for the answers from those who in this post I am going mad with frustration can play!

1 comment:

medic391 said...

They have a sound card coaxial? seems to be an RCA jack. also see if it is necessary to check a box on the software to enable digital audio-card audio output

Post a Comment