Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sites Sobre Encoxada Help With Spanish Grammar?

Help with Spanish Grammar? - sites sobre encoxada

Choose the sentence in which the underlined word is grammatically correct.
A. This rod is nothing standing black on black.
B. This rod is nothing standing black on black.
C. This rod is nothing standing black on black.
D. This rod, stop black on black too different.

The underlined words are: This is it, and this

I have no answer. I think the answer is C, but a friend thought A. What you need to know is why is the answer either. I'm having trouble understanding the difference between Ser and Estar. The manual is very vague. Can someone explain or send me a website that can explain very clearly? LOL. Thank you very much!

4 comments:

john s said...

As I say to myself, A. appear correctly. The bar is in the temporary suspension of something else, and therefore on the second syllable, which means "who is". This simply means "east". C. would be correct if the bar is finally adopted. I believe, I believe, in the hands of the clock.

It is permanent, I am a gringo or soybeans in the United States have.
But I am tired because I am calm and good. I make mistakes in speaking to correct it certainly does not believe this.

yankeesr... said...

It's definitely a
Be used here to indicate the location (for example, I am) in the auditorium.
Use www.translation2.paralink.com reflected this in "This will prevent black bars at Black differently.

I can give examples of life and certain services, only the ones that remind them

will be used: the situation, the conditions) of the temporary (illness, the use of gerunds (write a letter)
can be used to: the features (red, blue), origin, nationality,

Isabel said...

The translation into English in her sentences are:
A. This will prevent black rod Black differently.
B. This tail black man, who else in black.
C. This will prevent black rod Black differently.
D. These include tail black black otherwise.

jagelves said...

The answer is a woman.

Post a Comment