Friday, January 22, 2010

Perfect Spoon What Is The Perfect Amount Of Coffee To Put In The Coffee Maker To Make Good Tasting Coffee?

What is the perfect amount of coffee to put in the coffee maker to make good tasting coffee? - perfect spoon

My mother told me that half of the EL placed cups of water. For example, use 4 tablespoons of coffee for 8 cups of water. However, you never know if I make it good. We use the same spoon every day for which the measurement is correct. How can you coffee? Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts is not an option, what should I do at home.

3 comments:

Jules said...

You're mother is right on the money. If it's good when you're done, show you what your balls look like. Probably he rounded tablespoons about you. For me, I have strong coffee, so my eggs are a little crowded. Also, make sure that the amount of water you are correct. In my coffee, I pour more water on the back coffee for him to 8 cups of beer. I hope that helps!

Heidi said...

For a manufacturer of 10 cups of coffee, I use 4 tablespoons full. I like my coffee, bold, and it is the best value. Normally I'm not packed 8 cups with 3 tbsp.

lane b said...

depends on your taste, I use a tablespoon per cup of water.

Post a Comment