Monday, December 21, 2009

Lypsyl Lip Balm Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Lypsyl Lip Balm In The US For A Reasonable Price?

Does anyone know where I can buy Lypsyl lip balm in the US for a reasonable price? - lypsyl lip balm

Hello,
Then I looked and looked and looked and not only one of my stores. Originally purchased at Wal-Mart, but they are nothing. Sometimes I hate Wal-Mart, cuz they stop things all the time, shortly after the discovery - I think they are trying to get me mad!

Anyway, I really liked this lip balm Lypsyl and want something more, but can not find it anywhere. I searched online, but shipping is outrageous, like the one on Ebay, which sells for $ 1.07, but after loading, $ 5.25 for shipping! I think I only paid $ 1.29 as it or something.

Well, if I could find a box full of them, would in my view, a payment of $ 5 for shipping, but not a tube!

Well, if anyone knows where to get it, I'm looking for the original flavor (white and blue tube) and Aloha flavor (orange and white tube).

Thank you for all the tracks you can tell me something about it - I need a little bit before I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment